Food Handlers and their employers have a legal duty to manage Food Safety. These obligations are set out by a number of EU and UK Laws. These Laws state that food handlers must make sure that food which is prepared, cooked, served or sold, is safe for human consumption. Failing to follow food safety standards can cause food to become contaminated with potentially fatal consequences.
Training your employees with our online system will go a long way to give them greater awareness of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose, as well as covering how food safety risks actually arise and how to control and prevent them.
- Level 1 Food Safety for Manufacturing, Catering or Retail – £15
- Level 2 Food Safety for Manufacturing, Catering or Retail – £25
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety – £125
- Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 – £35
- Allergen Awareness – £35
- Introduction to HACCP Level 2 – £35