Mission Training has excellent conferencing and training facilities that can accommodate meetings for up to 22 delegates. Refreshments and catering are available.
Various room layouts are available including classroom, boardroom, theatre and horseshoe.
The facility is ideally situated at Wincheap in Canterbury, Kent.
THE TRAINING ROOM
Our large training room offers a perfect meeting or perhaps training location with 12 classroom desks that can be joined together to create one boardroom table. A 50 inch flat screen TV with DVD & laptop connections are all housed in a secure cabinet. We have both hot and cold drink vending machines available.
Room Dimensions – 7.4m x 5.6m
The Training Room
3 Hour Hire – £50 +VAT
5 Hour Hire – £75 +VAT
8 Hour Hire – £99 +VAT
THE BOARD ROOM
A modern, well decorated, relaxed meeting room with a boardroom desk that can seat 6. Wall mounted flat screen TV with laptop connections and a desktop printer. The refreshment cabinet can be stocked with items of your choice.
Room Dimensions – 5m x 3.6m
The Board Room
3 Hour Hire – £35 +VAT
5 Hour Hire – £50 +VAT
8 Hour Hire – £80 +VAT
HEAR WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hospitality. The room, the location, the food, the staff were lovely and so very accommodating. Thank you very much!”
HOW TO FIND US
Take the A28 exit towards Canterbury/Ashford, turn right onto Thanington Rd/A28, turn left onto Cow Ln, turn right onto Simmonds Rd.
From M20 – M2
Take exit 7 from M20, join the M2, follow M2 and A2 to A2050 in Upper Harbledown. Take the exit towards Canterbury/Harbledown/A28 from A2, continue on A2050. Drive to Simmonds Rd in Canterbury.
Canterbury East Train station
5 minute walk to Canterbury East Railway Station.
Canterbury Town Centre
10 minute walk to the city centre.
Example of Catering – from £8.50 Per Person
- Sandwiches – A mixed sandwich platter, fillings may vary but are likely to include ham, cheese & pickle, prawn mayonnaise and cheese & tomato.
- Savoury Snacks Platter – Mini sweet chilli satays, mini pork pies, pork cocktail sausages, mini pork & cheese pickle pies and Scotch eggs.
- Spicy Snacks Platter – ‘Indian Takeaway’ selection includes mini vegetable pakoras, mini vegetable samosas and mini onion bhajis, plus mango chutney and raita for dipping.
- Cheese & Onion Quiche or Quiche Lorraine
- Crudités Platter – Celery, carrot and cucumber batons, red and yellow pepper strips, falafel, mini breadsticks and houmous and tzatziki dips.
- Fresh Fruit Platter – A selection of seasonal fresh fruit.
- Cupcakes – A selection of cupcakes.
Tea, coffee and fresh juices also available.
*Vegetarians/Vegans are catered for. Please let us know at time of booking.
LOCAL ACCOMODATIONWincheap Guest House
Bluebell Guest House
The Canterbury Hotel